Innovation lab activities
Products we've developed as part of the research and innovation programme include:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central extensions - including Excel Importer on AppSource.
- EVA Check-in - secure, contactless check-in for your customers, visitors, contractors and staff.
- FAQ Bot - help pages, chatbot and live chat in one platform.
- Mixiply - an AR/VR platform designed for and with intermediate and high school students.
- Six Degrees - a budgeting and planning tool built using MicroStrategy.
Leaders in chatbot tech
Our chatbot for Snowcentre was one of the first Facebook Messenger bots in New Zealand. This bot was a direct result of early innovation lab explorations of chatbot technology.
Hackathons and hackfests are another way we pursue innovation, providing the opportunity to solve problems and explore ideas using the latest technologies - like cognitive services, augmented and mixed reality, chatbots, and voice and language understanding.
Fast track your ideas
We also offer innovation consulting and partnership – talk to us about making your ideas a reality with the latest technologies.
Whenever you work with Theta, you get access to our innovation lab outputs – new products, expertise and leadership in innovation, as well as practical working knowledge of the latest technologies. Whether you’re a startup, an established organisation or somewhere in between, our innovation lab can help you realise your ideas and reimagine your future.