We are specialists in Microsoft BizTalk Server. Our certified and award winning professionals have developed integration solutions across many industries, including health, insurance, retail, telecommunications, utilities and banking.
Our team of integration architects and developers can help with your BizTalk integration needs across a broad range of activities:
- Assessment of existing Microsoft BizTalk Server platform, checking the health of the current platform and recommending best practices
- Design of Microsoft BizTalk Server integration and SOA solutions, tailored for your current and future needs
- Implementation of robust and scalable integration solutions, using Microsoft BizTalk Server best-practice patterns
- Support for new and existing Microsoft BizTalk Server solutions, including 24 x 7 support for mission critical solutions
Theta's library of common BizTalk Server components allows us to deliver solutions rapidly and for a lower cost. These components cover common scenarios that extend BizTalk Server or greatly improve performance. The library includes components for:
- Message archiving, including archiving to the Azure Storage cloud for pay-as-you-go storage
- Azure Service Bus integration for on and off premise bridging and service isolation
- Message Namespace Manipulation
- Message Splitting
- Sequenced Message Transformation
- Message Property Definition
- Message Wrapping Removal
- Republishing Messages into the Message Box
- Strongly Typed Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) API
- BizTalk Automatic Documentation
BizTalk Azure Archiver
A BizTalk component that allows you to archive messages to Windows Azure.
Organizations are archiving more and more data, to meet regulatory, audit and business requirements. The BizTalk Azure Archiver allows you to effortlessly and cost-effectively meet your archiving requirements, by securely capturing and storing a copy of any data that passes through your BizTalk integration platform in the cloud. So you only pay for the storage you use – avoiding up-front costs and over-provision.
The Archiver component also compresses messages to minimise storage used, and because the archiving happens in the background, there’s no effect on your system’s performance – high throughput can be maintained.
Any business using or planning to use the BizTalk integration platform can take the hard work out of archiving and reduce storage overhead by using this component. Contact us to find out more.
Benefits of using the BizTalk Azure Archiver:
- Auditability: all inbound and outbound messages can be stored, allowing auditing at any point of the message handling process
- Message logging and diagnostics: log messages to confirm the syntax and semantics of messages arriving and leaving the system; allow developers to turn message archiving on and off in order to debug system issues.
- Backup: storing a copy of the message entering BizTalk allows message resubmission if an exception occurs.
Features of the BizTalk Azure Archiver include:
- Asynchronous handling of messages - ensuring that high throughput can be maintained
- Ability to use on both receive and send pipelines
- Connectivity to Windows Azure blob storage – which meets the international information security standard ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- Option to archive to local file system, or to the cloud or both
- Dynamic file name creation based on macros (eg original file name, datetime, etc)
- Ability to compress messages while archiving
- Optional password protection of archived messages
- Ability to dynamically define Windows Azure blob storage containers based on macros
Contact us today to find out how we can design, develop and support BizTalk integration solutions for your company.