Our Microsoft SQL Server experts can help you implement, upgrade, and build on the SQL Server platform - whether you're looking for a high-performance, mission-critical application, enterprise-scale data warehouse or BI solution.
SQL Server solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set. And new tools make it even easier to build back-up and disaster recovery solutions using Microsoft Azure, through an easy route to the cloud for on-premises SQL Server databases. This means you can use existing skills to take advantage of Microsoft’s global datacenters.
You can use SQL Server for business and analytics workloads as well as OLTP.
SQL Server 2016 - capabilities
SQL server on-premises
- Deployment support for on-premises infrastructure (physical or virtual)
- Support for hybrid deployment
SQL server on Microsoft Azure cloud platform (IaaS)
- Fully featured Microsoft SQL server on the Azure platform.
- Image-based deployment with different SQL editions (Enterprise, Standard) to save cost of initial deployment and configuration
- Cost includes operating and SQL Server licenses
- Save time in licensing, maintenance, hardware purchase and avoid the hardware refresh cycle.
- Fully integrated with on-premises infrastructure and data sources.
SQL server 2017
SQL server 2017 is a major step in the evolution of Microsoft SQL Server, bringing together a unified platform with the following features:
- Support for Windows and Linux
- Support for Docker containers on Windows and Linux
- Support for Linux container on Docker in macOS
- Real-time intelligence using built-in Python and R integration
- Hybrid ready
Selected projects where we've implemented, upgraded or built upon the Microsoft SQL Server platform
Partners Life: Future-proof business intelligence in the cloud
Restaurant Brands: Fresh insights fast with Microsoft business intelligence
SCTI: IT overhaul delivers stability and competitive advantage for online travel insurer
Craigs Investment Partners: Microsoft BI unlocks data
Christchurch recovery efforts made possible through power of business intelligence