Learn from the experts
Cyber crime continues to cause absolute chaos for all kinds of organisations – from locally owned and operated small businesses to seemingly robust, global enterprises. As this professional pool of cyber-attackers grows, so does the threat of disruption to your critical infrastructure. The era of hyper-advanced cyber attacks is now truly upon us.
Join us to hear from Head of Cyber Security Jeremy Jones, trained by US Cyber Command and ex-UK RAF Security expert, and Hamish Krebs, one of NZ's most highly skilled and sought after technical security specialists.
A brief history of cyber crime
- How and why did these threats emerge?
- The series of events that led to an exponential explosion of attacks.
- What strategies can your organisation take to protect itself?
- Get the best ROI. Which tools are (and aren't) actually worth your investment?
- Success stories of organisations 'getting it right'.
- What a typical recovery from attack looks like.
- Immediate steps if you think you've been hit.
- Various sources, including the dark web, indicates what to expect. We'll guide you in your preparations.
After the session, you'll leave with the most up-to-date and accurate knowledge about how to "power up", aka best protect your organisation in 2021 and beyond.
10:00am – tea & coffee on arrival
10:15am – presentation
11:30am – Q&A and networking
12:00pm – event ends
Register for your preferred location
- Wednesday 14 April
- Wyndham Garden Hotel (Remarkables Park)
- Thursday 15 April
- Rydges Latimer
- Friday 16 April
- Southern Cross Hotel
- Wednesday 5 May
- GRID AKL: 12 Madden Stree
- Thursday 6 May
- Wintec Bill Gallagher Centre (City Campus)
- Tuesday 11 May
- Hawke's Bay Business Hub
- Thursday 13 May
- Govett-Brewster Art Gallery