Whether you’re migrating to SharePoint from legacy systems, moving from SharePoint on-premises to SharePoint Online, or upgrading to SharePoint 2016, there are pitfalls along the way.
AvePoint has a suite of proven tools to help you understand your scope, fix potential failures, and ensure every migration is fully compliant with tools to help inventory, tag, and classify content and help you migrate – on-premises, in the cloud, across hybrid, or between farms.
Join us for lunch and discover how to manage migration and upgrade risks and simplify the ongoing governance of SharePoint.
At this session you will learn
- Proven approaches to planning and executing your SharePoint migration project
- Common oversights when migrating or upgrading SharePoint and how to avoid them
- Governing your SharePoint solution post-migration
- How to secure and protect your data
Technical Solutions Professional
Head of SharePoint
33 Shortland Street, Auckland CBD
17 November, 12.00pm to 2.00pm
Who should come?
- SharePoint administrators
- SharePoint stakeholders
- Anyone looking to migrate or upgrade