Microsoft Viva is an employee experience platform that combines communication, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights. Powered by Microsoft 365 and experienced primarily through Microsoft Teams, Viva fosters a culture where people and teams are empowered to be their best from anywhere.
What is an employee experience platform?
An employee experience platform (EXP) is a digital solution that combines work and support systems into an integrated employee experience. It provides your team with the resources and support they need to succeed and thrive, regardless of their physical location. It helps:
- Employees identify ways to balance well-being and productivity and respond to changing needs over time.
- Managers develop their teams and respond to employee needs while fostering decisions that improve team performance, work/life harmony, and well-being.
- Business leaders drive better outcomes with tools to help them understand and guide how work happens.
Achieve more with Viva
The ultimate upshot of Microsoft Viva is that it allows your employees to achieve more while doing less. So much time can easily be wasted if employees are subject to unnecessary meetings, sifting through massive amounts of information, and working extended hours, increasing the risk of stress and burnout. With Viva, your employees can work more effectively, collaboratively, and efficiently, no matter where they are.
Viva has several modules, some of which are already included as part of Microsoft 365 subscriptions – it’s just a case of setting them up, and we can help with that.
- Viva Engage - the 'new Yammer', easily connect with your coworkers via storyline and stories.
- Viva Amplify - create an internal communication campaign that allows you to create something once and distribute across the organisation.
- Viva Insights - personalised recommendations that help you do your best work.
- Viva Pulse - empowers managers and team leads to seek regular and confidential feedbacl.
- Viva Goals - a goal setting and management solution that allows your team to align with the company strategic priorities.
- Viva Topics - a knowledge management system that organises, discovers and surfaces what matters.
- Viva Learning - a learning hub where your team can easily access, share and recommend content libraries.
- Viva Sales - a CRM companion app that works with Dynamics and Salesforce CRM solutions to intelligently automate customer updates, share AI-based recommendations and insights, and allow collaboration and productivity in tools sellers already use in Microsoft 365.