Aptean Food & Beverage ERP (Foodware edition) is the leading food solution based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. As experts in food & IT, they make it possible for every food company to use the Microsoft platform and gain access to future technological advancements.
No matter your end-product, the complex challenges and processes of the food and beverage industry require more than just generic solutions.
To help you conquer this complexity, we brought all aspects of your food company together in one integrated platform; Aptean Food & Beverage ERP. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 as the cornerstone of our software solution, we don’t just support your current requirements but provide a strategic platform choice to grow with future innovations and market adjustments
No matter what type of food or beverage you’re producing, manufacturing, processing or delivering, your operation is complex and intricate. Changing consumer trends, product developments, evolving regulations, traceability concerns, food safety management—your list of challenges can seem never-ending. With so much at stake, a generic ERP just won’t cut it. Even with customizations, plug-ins or add-ons, you’re unlikely to get all of the capabilities you need to conquer the complexity and efficiently grow your business.
Instead, you need a tailored food and beverage ERP from a provider that knows your industry inside out.
With a tailored solution, you can unlock automation, increase efficiency, enhance visibility and maximize performance in your operation—so you can deliver quality food and meet customer demand easily.
- Bi-directional ingredient tracking and allergen management
- Expiration tracking, catch weight management and food waste reduction
- Lot tracing, ingredient-level tracking and product origin management
- Visibility into production activities through a collaborative forecasting and planning module
- Deep lot profitability features that show detailed costs for haulage, labour, machinery, duty, rework and more
- Supply chain management that supports a wide range of product variations including breed, cut, age, variety, region of origin and packaging